Thursday, September 30, 2010

Evergreen Fair part 2

The Animals We always enjoy gong through the animal barns. Another one of my things. I also think of Dad often when we do farm looking. The tractors are what I remember the most with him. Not sure how much the grandchildren do or do not like them. But it is nostolgic for me.


Lumberjacks and Aztec Dancers
I didn't get any photos from the lumberjacks but they are something we go to watch every year along with the Aztec Dancers. Suz and Christina chatting it up while waiting in anticipation of the Aztec Dancers. Then Tan the Man and Wormboy aren't waiting as patiently.

Tan the Man was chosen to be a part of one of the dances. He looks like he is not certain what to do.
The fire dance is a favorite.

Afterwards I talked Tan the Man into a couple of pictures with the favorite dancers and drummers/


0 comments: